Get in touch
The A’s Club remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and guests. Due to the guidance set forth by the CDC, we will have very strict capacity numbers to follow. Additionally, games and other hands-on activities will be within social distancing guidelines. Rest assured, discussions continue on a daily basis on how we can provide our guests with a much needed, fun-filled party experience!
Based on the CDC guidelines, attendees may be required to wear masks indoors, depending on the activity and the ability to maintain a 6’ social distance. We will require all children over 2 years old and adults to wear a mask at arrival.
We at The A’s Club will continue to take the stance of a clean, private and enjoyable venue for kiddos to enjoy parties, events and club activities!
- All equipment and toys are sanitized with germ-fighting cleansers after each group
- All parties are private – only your invited friends and family allowed
- We are a shoeless facility to limit the spread of germs from outside sources
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Club activities and private playgroups are small in size and closed to the public – sign up based only!