Are you always being told you have a bubbly personality? Would you like having fun to be part of your job description? Do you love playing with children? Miss the interaction and engagement of your childhood?
The A’s Club LLC is offering a service-oriented and dynamic work environment that combines fun, activities and interactions to create an awesome clubhouse experience for children.
As an employee, your role is to provide exceptional customer service by creating and maintaining a safe, clean and enjoyable environment for The A’s Club customers.
No experience necessary. Willingness to learn and a vibrant attitude is required. Experience with children or credits toward an early childhood degree is a plus.
After school shifts and/or weekends & morning shifts.
A’s CLUB ATTENDANT – ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Superior level of customer service adhering to all safety and facility rules at all times.
• Must enjoy working with children of all ages, have an outgoing personality and great communication skills.
• Willingness to provide and implement ideas to maintain a creative and dynamic play experience.
• Task-oriented and ability to take instruction for daily tasks as well as other duties as directed.
• Entertaining and creating a playful environment following best practices when dealing with children and parents.
• Cleaning duties to include but not limited to; cleaning equipment, tables, windows, restrooms, sweeping, and mopping.
• Operating gaming and digital equipment as well as leading activities.
• Hosting parties, greeting customers and monitoring inventories.
• Cashiering responsibilities to include accepting cash and processing credit/debit card payments.
• Maintain dress code standards.
• May be required to lift and move equipment.
• 20% off snacks and beverages
• 15% off parties for immediate family members
• Flexible work shifts
• 15% off daily admissions for immediate family members
• Above minimum wage pay
The A’s Club is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. The A’s Club strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Awesome Activities for All!
Book a Party at The A's Club Today